January 18, 2011

Sable swan

As you can read on the poster "An Extraordinary Intoxicating Masterpiece." And believe you me when I say that that sentence right there, is not an exaggeration. This thriller will send shivers up your spine, well that's what it did to me anyways. I was at the edge of my bed as I watched Natalie Portman running around in a tutu. For those of you who have watched this, you probably understand what I mean. But for those of you who haven't watched this, you should! But definitely don't watch it alone, like I did. Because chances are I'll be getting nightmares. Hmm, nightmares! Just what I need, a sleepless night before I have my math tryouts tomorrow morning..... Oh yes, and don't let me forget to mention the fabulous ballerina-swan-like costumes by Rodarte. Ah-mah-zing.