January 22, 2011

Dearest Griffith Florence Lino

To a good friend of mine.

Dear Giffy,
I can't believe you're leaving the rest of your fellow classmates while it's only 4 months away till graduation.  I can honestly say I hate you for moving away so suddenly. But I'll also say, I will definitely miss you. I've known you since we first started high school, we were in the same class, X4. You were quite the little ball of annoyance. I remember our seniors told you to fix your hair because it was all messy. And so as we became friends we also became extracurricular buddies. Although I never played basketball, you were always supportive and cheerful when they made me play, and for that, I want to thank you. Now I can only wish you well, hope that you get the best out of life, because that's what you deserve. You will be missed by all your friends, especially by Tarakanita class of 2011, and for sure we will miss that weird annoying laugh of yours that sounds like a tire screeching and someone asthmatic. Anyway, I love you my good ol' pal who's moving 3000 kilometers away. Good luck on all your endeavors, on your life journey. I wish you a lifetime of joy, although I'm pretty sure joy is following you.

Lots of love. Janet Jane.