January 11, 2011

Age is only a number in your ID card

I'm going to be 18 in exactly 17 days. I'm not one to throw birthday celebrations and I'm not going to start. Well not now at least. This year means a lot to me, or so I am hoping it will be. Why you ask? For one, I graduate high school this year and hopefully by this time next year I'll be in college.. Oh which reminds me  that I don't even have a plan about what I'm going to do after I graduate. Of course I want to go to college for a higher education and all that fuss. But how am I gonna go when I don't even know what major I'm taking yet. We'll discuss that in a separate post.

Back to turning 18. Yes I do not like to throw parties, but I do like presents! I mean who doesn't right? The feeling of tearing that wrapping sheet apart as you giddily guess what's it going to be. Also, I just love the feeling of receiving a present that makes you say "Oh my God! You know me so well!". It just shows how much those people that got you those gifts, care for you. Anyways in this very particular post, I've made myself a birthday list. Hooray for me! Remember you used to make them when you were young and foolish ha ha ha.... Well I still do and here it is.

Winning The 1 million USD lottery

iPhone 4

Living in Manhattan, NY

Singer Sewing Machine
Always had a yearning for this
 Have Super Powers!
Specifically the ability to bend time and space
 A vintage suitcase
This seems pretty stupid to be on my awesome list,
but what the hell.
An awesome chair
Yeah this is also weird, but.....
Don Corleone had one, so I want one. HAHA

So there ya go! My birthday list. Yeah, I know some of the stuff that's there are pretty ridiculous but that's what I want this year, but as they say "you don't always get what you want." (unfortunately).....

Oh and one other thing that should be on my list, I want all my new year resolutions to come true. Unless you're my chairmate at class or you're really close to me, then you probably wouldn't know what my resolutions are but I'm not gonna post it here, because well that would just be lame wouldn't it? That's my sarcasm working it's magic, I know just typing this blog is lame enough. So, in the words of Ted Mosby, LOL. (For those of you who don't follow the series, you should. It's really fun to watch and that way, you would totally get my reference.)