January 09, 2011

RRREC FEST

On Saturday 8th January, I went to the National Gallery located at Jln. Medan Merdeka, Central of Jakarta, to attend the 10th Anniversary of Ruang Rupa. Overall it was a good show and we had a fun time. Admission was free so that would explain the huge crowd that showed up that night. There were different areas with different things to show. I had never been to the National Gallery before, so it was pretty amusing since it was not only gallery but also a museum. Well anyways, if it wasn't, it seemed like it.

Welcome to RRREC FEST

The Wispy Hummers performing

Documentary screening by Paul Agusta

Art exhibition

Article exhibition
So, there you go. That's how I spent my Saturday night. I want to go back there today (Sunday, 9th January) but I'm really tired and I've a lot to think about, so I decided not to go. Anyways to end this post, I'd just like to say Good Job on Decompression #10 to the whole committee that made it happen!