January 20, 2011

The GOASTT that haunts

As pretentious as they might or might not be, The Ghost Of A Sabre Tooth Tiger (GOASTT for short) delivers a treat for the ears and the eyes. Their avant-garde music although not the best ever, has it's own spice. And you know what they say, your music defines your fashion, or so I've heard. A brief info on the GOASTT, they consist of two staggering people, Sean Lennon, John Lennon and Yoko Ono's only son and Charlotte Kemp-Muhl an american model who has not only a gorgeous outer physique but also a pretty favorable voice. They are quite the pair, wouldn't you say?
Courtesy of NYLON
Taken from Vanity Fair
Check them out at www.thegoastt.com. I must admit, I'm not a big fan of Charlotte Kemp-Muhl, she's rather annoying if I might say. But who am I to judge, right? Anyways, I've got a major crush on them not only musically but also fashion-wise.