January 03, 2011

New Year, Same Old.

To welcome 2011, I've decided to blog.
Don't ask why, because I don't even know the answer to that one. Usually at the beginning of a year, we have some kind of an inkling that tells us whether it'll be good or not. Alas, I didn't or do not. I celebrated 2011 at two places. First I had dinner with some friends at Potatohead, Pacific Place.

Potatohead (left to right) : Stephanie Apsari, Janet Jane, Arumi Zanira,
Kiara Nurmathias, Arti Purbo, Heda Mercy, Vanessa Vinsensia
It was fun, the food was wondrous as was the place and the people.
My second round of celebration was at 365, Kemang with another different group of friends. I kind of enjoy that place. Not too big not too small, not too pricey but not too shabby either. For an "Eco-Bar", you could say it's pretty neat. By 3am, January 1st 2011, I was on my way to Marbella Residence, Kemang. A few of my friends had opened up a room there so I decided to tag along. The room was favorable, and by favorable I mean if there was only 2 people staying in that room. Sadly there was seven of us. Me and 2 of my friends stayed up watching TV and talked, by 6am I was too tired to pretend that I wasn't so I got a cab and went home.
Okay. That's it for now.